Last Week’s Goals
- Tackle my most dreaded task FIRST each day! – 4 out of 5 days, not bad!
- Complete 2 hours of education – only got through one this week
- Complete 2 items from my Master To Do list daily – done! slowly pegging away at it
- May posts – social media posts – almost done – although it’ll be June time I finish!
Get up by 6:30 Monday – Friday– done! Take at least a 30 minute break for lunch everyday – and do something FUN!– done! Read 2 books this week– done A Year of Biblical Womanhood: How a Liberated Woman Found Herself Sitting on Her Roof, Covering Her Head, and Calling Her Husband “Master” and Eat Move Sleep: How Small Choices Lead to Big Changes
Plan something fun for the weekend– had a great weekend of family and friend get-togethers – and actually kinda relaxing for a change! Have a Cinco de Mayo Celebration– done, kids loved this and we loved the Blueberry Margaritas! Enjoy Frappucino “Happy Hour” with my kids one day for an after school surprise– done, kids got a kick out of this, made for a fun after school outing
Spend at least 2 hours cleaning the basement– done and took four BIG bags to Goodwill!
- Create something (photo book or collage) with the pictures from my daughter’s Birthday, finish Spring Break album – finished Spring Break album, didn’t even start other project . . .
Go through kids upstairs bookshelves and edit as needed– done, got a stack for the half price bookstore and a stack to give away to friends
This Week’s Goals
- Create June & July Blog plan
- Write and schedule June & July newsletters
- Complete my most dreaded task FIRST each day!
- Up by 6:30 Monday – Friday
- Daily FUN lunch break
- Read two books
- Block out from 3:30 – 4:00 everyday for kids (even if it means I finish up some work after they go to bed)
- Fun field trip with my son!
- Date night
- Finish up basement kitchen (just have upper cabinets to go)
- Complete a 5 to 10 minute task every afternoon
- Clean out in-box
What are your big goals for the week? Interested in a few easy changes you can make to improve your health – check out my Small Changes= Big Results series (which continues this week) for ideas – it’s free and fun! Pick a few and add them to your goal list!