Last Week’s Goals
Complete my most dreaded task first every day– done Keep up with coaching coursework– done Submit a guest post– done Work on March blog posts– done
Read 2 books– done, read Trust No One and The Girl on the Train: A Novel (see my review on that one HERE) Drink 6 glasses of water a day– done
- Exercise 5x – fell short again . . .
Regular morning routine– done
- Fall Break Photo Book – nope
One-on-one time with son– yes, had a fun Saturday afternoon Date night– very fun night out for a Trivia Challenge Fundraiser
- Figure out return trip for Spring Break – stop somewhere else? – discussed, but didn’t book
Summer camps – book them!– all but one done (Hubby has to do it)
- Prep for next day each night – 3 nights
- Work on office paperwork – did a little more
- 2014 Taxes – nope
This Week’s Goals
- Complete my most dreaded task first every day
- Keep up with coaching coursework
- Submit a guest post
- Finish March blog posts
- Read 2 books
- Drink 6 glasses of water a day
- Exercise 5x
- Regular morning routine
- Figure out return trip for Spring Break – stop somewhere else?
- Prep for next day each night
- Pack ski trip
What are YOUR plans for the week? I’d love to see you share them or even a link to your goals in the comments.
Ready to achieve your goals this year? Having a personal health & lifestyle coach will keep you accountable and help you get the results you want – whether your goal is to get fit, eat better, be healthier, have more fun, or just be happier. Right now I have room in my schedule for ONE new lady – so if you want this to be the year you accomplish more than you ever have before, contact me to set up your FREE 30-minute Clarity Session. We’ll hash out your top three goals and decide if we are a good fit to work together in the next few months to accomplish them. What do you have to lose? But act fast, because once this spot is gone, it’s gone!
*this post contains affiliate links