We are back from some time at the beach, and although there are a few more trips planned in the near future, I still want to accomplish what I can while we are at home – due to all our traveling, my goals are pared down quite a bit this week:
Complete my most dreaded task first every day– done Spend an hour on my next BIG online group program (coming soon!)– done Write 3 extra blog posts to cover upcoming vacations– done, and SO thankful I did this!
Up by 6:30 Monday – Friday– done (at least until we left for Florida – then 7 or 7:30 was the norm) Read 2 books– read one of my new all time favorites: Love Does: Discover a Secretly Incredible Life in an Ordinary World as well as Joy in the Morning: A Novel
- Go to bed by 10:30 Monday – Friday – another epic fail . . .
Celebrate end of school and start of summer– done! Create summer bucket list with family– done: check it out on this post Finish end of the year teacher gifts– done, maybe not as creative as previous years, but at least I completed them!
Daily afternoon task – 5 to 10 minutes– done (at least when I was at home) Clean up area behind desk (maybe sharing the picture will hold me more accountable!)– looks much better now, that picture really gave me incentive:
Start prepping for first summer trip– done, and had a wonderful vacation:
This Week’s Goals
- Complete my most dreaded task first every day
- Write 3 extra blog posts to cover upcoming vacations
- Schedule social media to cover vacations
- Up by 6:30 Monday – Friday
- Read 2 books
- Go to bed by 10:30 Monday – Friday (except for vacation!!!)
- Complete 2 items on our bucket list
- Date night
- Daily afternoon task – 5 to 10 minutes
- Prepare for next summer trip
What are your goals for the week? Does your schedule change dramatically in the summer? Mine sure does!
If you haven’t gotten your copy yet, click HERE for your FREE 3 day e-course “Discover the Perfect Start to Your Day”