Finally done with all our summer travels – it’s been a lot of fun as we’ve hit the beach, Orlando, Las Vegas (minus kiddos) and Michigan. Every trip was fun and exciting in a different way, but I think we’re all ready to chill a bit the last few weeks of summer.
My last batch of weekly goals was pretty pathetic – it was right before Vegas, 4th of July and Michigan, and since then I’ve been pretty much flying by the seat of my pants! This week, back to normal!
Complete my most dreaded task first every day– done Write 3 extra blog posts to cover upcoming vacations– done Schedule social media to cover vacations– done
- Up by 6:30 Monday – Friday – major fail, I think I was up on time one morning. and that was because we had a plane to catch!
Read 2 books– read a TON of books (flying and laying by the pool made this possible – check out this post to see most of them)
- Go to bed by 10:30 Monday – Friday (except for vacation!!!) – failed – which I’m sure contributed to my failure in waking up!
Complete 2 items on our bucket list– done, we had a great time running around and also had a terrific few vacations Date night– lots of these, since it was our annual “grown up trip to Vegas”
- Daily afternoon task – 5 to 10 minutes – can’t even remember, but I doubt it
Prepare for next summer trip– done!
This Week’s Goals
- Complete my most dreaded task first every day
- Plan out August blog posts
- Schedule social media for rest of month
- Up by 6:30 Monday – Friday
- Read 2 books
- Go to bed by 10:30 Monday – Friday (except for vacation!!!)
- exercise 5x
- Complete 2 items on our bucket list
- Help my daughter finish her 4-H projects
- Have fun as a family at the fair
- Daily afternoon task – 5 to 10 minutes
- Photo book (at least one)
- Get the school papers organized from last year
- Purchase all needed school supplies
What are your goals for the week? Does your schedule change dramatically in the summer? Mine sure does!
If you haven’t gotten your copy yet, click HERE for your FREE 3 day e-course “Discover the Perfect Start to Your Day”