Considering I was traveling half the week, and feeling a bit crummy the rest of it, I did a pretty decent job of accomplishing most of my goals. Hopefully I’ll be back to full health this week (been indulging in my green smoothies a lot recently) and back on top of things!
Last Week’s Goals
Complete my most dreaded task first every day– done Keep up with coaching coursework– done
- Submit a guest post – drafted one, but did not finalize or submit it
- February newsletter – drafted, but not finalized
Read 2 books – another travel week, so TONS of reading: Like all of Shauna Niequest’s books, I LOVED this one: Bittersweet: Thoughts on Change, Grace, and Learning the Hard Way; I found myself taking notes while reading this one – always a good sign: The Best Yes: Making Wise Decisions in the Midst of Endless Demands; I thought this novel was delightful: The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society and I enjoyed (but have to admit I didn’t love): Peace Like a River and Rebecca Drink 6 glasses of water a day– done
- Exercise 5x – only got in 4, I feel like I’ve been fighting a cold or some bug all week/ weekend
Regular morning routine– done
- Help kids make valentines – we talked about doing this . . .
Date night– dinner out with friends Make the most of the time I’m at home– did a pretty good job of this, played games with the kids, took my son out for breakfast, and got the house picked up – but just dragging a bit this week
Prep for next day each night– done (pretty easy to do when traveling)
- Work on office paperwork – I think it actually got worse this week
This Week’s Goals
- Complete my most dreaded task first every day
- Keep up with coaching coursework
- Submit a guest post
- Finish and publish February newsletter
- Read 2 books
- Drink 6 glasses of water a day
- Exercise 5x
- Regular morning routine
- Help kids make valentines
- One on one with daughter
- Find and book hotels for Spring Break drive
- Prep for next day each night
- Work on office paperwork
- 2014 Taxes
- Clean out coffee/ drink station cabinet
What are YOUR plans for the week? I’d love to see you share them or even a link to your goals in the comments.
Ready to achieve your goals this year? Having a personal health & lifestyle coach will keep you accountable and help you get the results you want – whether your goal is to get fit, eat better, be healthier, have more fun, or just be happier. Right now I have room in my schedule for 3 new ladies – so if you want this to be the year you accomplish more than you ever have before,contact me to set up your FREE 30-minute Clarity Session. We’ll hash out your top three goals and decide if we are a good fit to work together in the next few months to accomplish them. What do you have to lose? But act fast, because once those spots are gone, they are gone!
*this post contains affiliate links