Complete my most dreaded task first every day– done, what a great habit Write September newsletter– done Work on next project for at least an hour– done Schedule Social Media for September– done
- Up by 6:30 Monday – Friday – 6:45 most days, and I’ll take it!
Read 2 books– back to some non-fiction this week:Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook: How to Tell Your Story in a Noisy Social World, Tuesdays with Morrie: An Old Man, a Young Man, and Life’s Greatest Lesson and a fun fiction read Six Years
- Go to bed by 10:30 Sunday – Thursday – three days
Prep for school next week– done, we were ready to go today! Enjoy last week of summer break– done, I rode around in my Jeep a lot, we went out for coffee, went to a concert and enjoyed several evenings on the screened in porch
- Finish collage for 4-H book – no go, although I do have a good excuse – I’m waiting for a cord I’ve ordered to arrive so I can finish downloading pictures!
Daily afternoon task – 5 to 10 minutes– done
- Photo book Michigan Trip – nope (see comment on camera cord above!), but I DID complete the book from our June FL trip
Two items on my master “to-do” list– done, switched internet connection, organized recipes
This Week’s Goals
- Complete my most dreaded task first every day
- Work on next project for at least an hour
- Create September blog plan
- Up by 6:30 Monday – Friday
- Read 2 books
- Go to bed by 10:30 Sunday – Thursday
- Plan something fun for first day of school
- Date night
- Finish collage for 4-H book
- Get back on regular cleaning schedule
- Photo book Michigan Trip AND Spring 2014
- Two items on my master “to-do” list
What are your goals for the week? With school starting this week, but no outside activities yet, it’s the perfect time to get back on a nice, regular schedule!
If you haven’t gotten your copy yet, click HERE for your FREE 3 day e-course “Discover the Perfect Start to Your Day”