What a productive week! Amazing since I didn’t get as much sleep as I truly need – our poor puppy had a stomach bug so that was a bit challenging . . .
I’m really excited about what I’ve got coming up for the rest of the year – I’ve got some fun plans that you’ll hear more about Wednesday – so make sure and come back to check that out. Also having a lot of fun playing with oils this week. Later today I’m holding a teleconference sharing how I use them in the Fall. I find these calls a lot of fun, so I will try to do one each month for the rest of 2015. Next month the topic will be “Kick Start your Day!” More details to follow.
Keep up with coaching coursework Submit a guest post– published on The Huffington Post! Check it out HERE August newsletter– I try to only send out one newsletter a month, get on the list HERE Learn about and use the essential oil “Live with Passion“– really enjoyed using this oil all week – I used it on my temples when I began work each day, and also diffused it in the afternoon – it was definitely a productive and positive week for me!
- Read 2 books – finished and LOVED First Impressions: A Novel of Old Books, Unexpected Love, and Jane Austen (it will be on August’s favorite book list I’m sure) and have almost finished Hope to Die (Alex Cross)
Drink 6 glasses of water a day Yoga 3x this week– actually hit SIX days!!! Meditation 3x this week
- Lift 3x this week
Visit the State Fair– what a fun day we had – visited the animals, checked out the exhibits, participated in a watermelon spitting seed contest (my son got 2nd for his age group!), had some ice cream and just enjoyed the day!!! Continue new school year “rituals”– another fun Starbucks date on Monday with my daughter and a new restaurant for our breakfast “rounds” with my son Wednesday
- Files in office in order – got a start!
Prep for next day each night “Sun dry” some of our tomatoes!– got a dozen bags dried and frozen for the winter!
- Transfer 2014 videos to discs – ran out of discs, but I DID buy some more
This Week’s Goals
- Keep up with coaching coursework
- Submit a guest post
- Hold Back to School Essential Oils call
- Learn about and use the essential oil “Family”
- Check website pages – clean up as needed
- Find and book a photographer to update website pictures
- Read 2 books
- Drink 6 glasses of water a day
- Yoga 5x this week
- Meditation 3x this week
- Lift 3x this week
- No sports this weekend – do something FUN!
- Create a homework plan for both kids
- Finish reading Holes and pick a new book to start reading as a family
- Prep for next day each night
- Transfer 2014 videos to discs
- Stick to cleaning calendar
What are YOUR plans for the week? I’d love to see you share them or even a link to your goals in the comments.
Ready to achieve your goals this year? Having a personal health & lifestyle coach will keep you accountable and help you get the results you want – whether your goal is to get fit, eat better, be healthier, have more fun, or just be happier. Right now I have room in my schedule for TWO new ladies starting in September – so if you want this to be the year you accomplish more than you ever have before, contact me to set up your FREE 30-minute Clarity Session. We’ll hash out your top three goals and decide if we are a good fit to work together in the next few months to accomplish them. What do you have to lose? But act fast, because once these spots are gone, they are gone!
*this post contains affiliate links