“Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young.
The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young.”
There are so many opportunities to learn something new. Is there something you’ve always wanted to try? A dance class? New sport? Craft? Instrument or voice lessons? A new language? Don’t keep telling yourself you’ll do it later – let’s face it, later often never comes. Make this year different and MAKE IT HAPPEN!
How to get started?
- Make a list of all your favorite activities as a child.
- Make a list of anything you’ve ever thought you’d like to learn.
- Create a list of what you would do if you had free time.
- NOW, go to your good friend Google and type in (your topic) classes or lessons (your location) – for example, I could try: guitar lessons Noblesville, IN – PAGES of potential classes/ schools came up for that search
- Write down a few that interest you and start investigating
Even if you live in a rural area, I bet you can find something online for most areas – just type in virtual or online instead of your location.
Please, take fifteen minutes right now and DO IT! Share in the comments what you find and then share with a friend – maybe they’d like to join you and if nothing else it’ll give you something new and exciting to talk about – who knows, they may even have some experience or know of a great class.
I do have a few suggestions if you are interested in nutrition or essential oils:
IIN is the nutrition school I attended and it was so much fun – I learned a LOT and enjoyed every week of class (all virtual). If you have any interest in this, check out details on the school HERE – and let me know as I can typically get a discount of some sort for my referrals.
Shared on Friendship Friday