This ended up being a crazy month – lots of fun though! We spent two weeks traveling, so a few things I’d hoped to accomplish just didn’t get done!
Plus, we still have Halloween next week – which is a holiday I love, so I’m okay with that.
- Write and submit one guest post – failed again
- Finish material for marketing January 2014 program – almost done!
Delicious fall recipes– posole (YUM), healthy Halloween Snacks, “fake” spaghetti, banana bread
- Update coaching programs – almost done – I did make some progress here
Write blog posts to cover Fall vacation– done
Up my daily steps to average 12,000 versus 10,000 (fun with my new FitBit!)– Done! So easy while traveling.
- Read 4 books – Girl in the Green Raincoat, The Bell Jar, The Possibility Dogs, How to Blog for Profit without selling your soul – check them out in my amazon store or at your local library. I enjoyed all the books – I found The Bell Jar in particular fascinating.
Date Night 1-2x this month– done One-on-one time with kids– done
- Share my experiences with Balsam Fir – the October Oil and one I’ve never used -can’t wait to learn all about it – we’ll have to wait for this one – it came while I was out-of-town, so I haven’t tried it yet.
How did your month go? Any big wins or fails? What will you do differently next month? I’d love to hear all about your October in the comments.
Do you need help with your goals? Help creating a healthy life that you love? Often the only thing missing from reaching your potential is accountability! With a little support I can help you achieve a vibrant, happy life! Check out my one-on-one program today!