Although we are done traveling for the summer, it IS still summer, so I’m keeping my goals to a minimum. Between camps, 4-H and just hanging out as a family, the days fly by! Plus, our school is moving to a balanced calendar so the kids actually start back August 1st! Yikes!!!
- Write and submit one guest post
- Finish outline for January Group Program – I’m super excited about this one and if you’ve ever wanted to improve not just your eating habits, but your whole families habits, this will be your chance!
- Have blog posts written one week ahead
- Create recipes that center around a summer brunch
- Host a giveaway!
- Read 4 books
- Date Night and/or Weekend Away
- Hang out with my friends at least 2x
- Exercise 5-6x per week
- One-on-one time with each child
- Find new uses for Purification (Interested in learning more about this oil with me? I’ll post my experiences throughout this month, and in the meantime you can pick up a bottle for yourself here – if you are interested in buying your oil ahead of time, next month I’m going to experiment with Stress Away. You can also join the Oil of the Month club and get additional info on the oils each month)
Something else I’ll be working on is re-vamping my morning routine. Towards the end of July I’ll need to start thinking about the kids heading back to school – everything changes when we have to get up and moving at a certain time. The easiest way to make sure my mornings run the way I want them to is a little planning. If you need to improve your mornings, I encourage you to get your FREE copy of my 3 day e-course: Discover Your Perfect Start to the Day.