I was traveling last week and so didn’t post new goals for the week. So, this update is from two weeks ago:
- Complete my most dreaded task first every day – four out of five
Work on next project for at least an hour – done
- Finish a few work files I’ve been putting off! – made some progress, but not finished
- Up by 6:30 Monday – Friday – done
Read 2 books– this week I read The Truth About Style and Otherwise Engaged – my favorite books from August are mentioned in this post
- Go to bed by 10:30 Sunday – Thursday – only had success three nights
Finish reading The Four-Story Mistake (Melendy Quartet) with the kids– done, we love this series but the library doesn’t carry the final two! Plan a fun family activity for the holiday weekend– had a wonderful weekend, lots of time with friends, family, a trip to the zoo and a trip to a local living history center Date night– went to another concert (and dinner before) – lots of fun!
- Get back on regular cleaning schedule – a little better, the house is clean, but no regular schedule in place yet!
Two items on my master “to-do” list– done, chipping away at it – I actually only have a few open items left Clean out my closet– done, and felt GREAT – sent a huge bag of clothing to Twice (this is my referral link, you’ll get free credit for signing up through it), another bag to Goodwill, and put another box in storage
This Week’s Goals
- Complete my most dreaded task first every day
- Work on next project for at least an hour
- Keep up with coaching coursework
- Up by 6:30 Monday – Friday
- Read 2 books
- Go to bed by 10:30 Sunday – Thursday
- Drink 6 glasses of water a day!
- Find a new book to read with the kids and get started
- One on one outing with each kid
- Book a ski trip for the winter
- Take care of a pile of returns/ exchanges – get them out of the house!
- Two items on my master “to-do” list
- Clean up my office
Anything new and exciting in your life this month? Suggestions for a new book to read with my kids? I’ve started an amazing new program specifically for life coaches – since fall is the perfect time to go back to school! Learning all kinds of new techniques to help busy moms create a healthy and happy life! Check out the details here – and I’ll share more as the months go on . . .
*affiliate links in this post