Last Week’s Goals
- Complete my most dreaded task first every day – meh, 3 out of 5 – I did eventually do it everyday, just not first . . .
- Work on next project for at least an hour – probably half an hour again this week
Finish course education class– done
Up by 6:30 Monday – Friday– done! Read 2 books– decorating seemed to be my theme this week:The Nesting Place: It Doesn’t Have to Be Perfect to Be Beautiful
and Freakin’ Fabulous on a Budget
- Go to bed by 10:30 Sunday – Thursday – four out of five
Swim Banquet– very fun time
- Plan a fun family activity for the weekend – my little guy got sick, so nothing too exciting
Date night– concert at Klipsch – FUN!
- Get back on regular cleaning schedule – not so great
Two items on my master “to-do” list– done, booked fall break trip and updated health care
- List items on e-bay, Craigslist or take to Goodwill – went to Goodwill and took care of Craigslist
Pick up office– general pickup
This Week’s Goals
- Complete my most dreaded task first every day
- Work on next project for at least an hour
- Finish a few work files I’ve been putting off!
- Up by 6:30 Monday – Friday
- Read 2 books
- Go to bed by 10:30 Sunday – Thursday
- Finish reading The Four-Story Mistake (Melendy Quartet) with the kids
- Plan a fun family activity for the holiday weekend
- Date night
- Get back on regular cleaning schedule
- Two items on my master “to-do” list
- Clean out my closet
Any big plans for the Labor Day weekend? Right now we don’t have anything at ALL planned, and I’m kinda excited about that!