Do you have your list of goals from last week? If not, take a few minutes, read THIS post, come up with your personalized list, and re-join us.
This week, we are going to create specific action plans and outline the steps to achieve our May goals. Hopefully you completed your jump-start step from last week and are already seeing progress. If not, don’t stress, you still have a few weeks left until Summer starts.
- Look at your goals and your indicators of success from week one.
- Break down the steps into bite sized items to create a path to reach your definition of success.
- My example #1 – stretching/ relaxation – feel looser and more relaxed by the time summer begins. To get there, I plan to do yoga 3x each week, take short daily walks in the sunshine at lunch (break in the day) and create a new morning routine to help me ease into the day.
- My example #2 – de-clutter/ less “stuff” – a clean, clutter free home that is relaxing and easier to clean. The whole house is a bit much to take on for one month, so for May, I’ll concentrate on my office. To end up with a clutter-free office, I plan to spend 1 hour 3x a week cleaning, de-cluttering and organizing. While doing that I will not just move stuff around but put it away, give it away or sell it.
- Write down in your planner/ block out time to complete your action steps each week.
- Get some accountability – find a partner to team up with, announce your intentions on Facebook or even in the comments below and maybe even post some before/ after pictures.
- Plan a celebration! If I meet my goals, I will book a massage for June and hire someone to do a deep clean of the house. Definitely incentive to succeed!
You are primed for success! Please follow all these action steps – #5 is just as important as #1. Next week I’ll share an update, and we’ll talk about how to turn your excuses into action!
Do you need help holding yourself accountable for reaching your goals? That is exactly one of the big benefits my clients receive when they work with me. If this is where you fail, do yourself a favor and let’s talk. I’ll help you reach your Spring into Summer goals and MORE!