Looking for some unique holiday gifts this year? Since I get tired of gifting the same old chocolates and sweaters I thought I’d share some of my favorite ideas for everyone in your life:
Family Gift Ideas:
- Museum Memberships and/or event tickets. For a family, I think this is the perfect gift! I’m all about experience versus “things”
- Games! Add a gift certificate to a local pizza restaurant if you want to make it really special. Some of our current favorite games are
For the Fashionista:
- GYPO Style Challenge – very soon she’ll be offering the annual membership which is the BEST way to enroll, pay for it once and enjoy it all year long. I always sign up for the annual membership myself. UPDATE: Winter 2018 is now open for enrollment – don’t miss out!
- A subscription box such as GlossyBox (I got my daughter an annual subscription to GlossyBox one year and it ended up being her favorite gift – she looked forward to that box every month).
For the Entrepreneur or Blogger in your life:
- A few months of a meal planning kit or service like EveryPlate or Eat at Home – free up their shopping and food prep time!
- A fun productivity course such as Make Over Your Mornings, 4 Weeks to a More Productive Life or a great business book. Add a coffee shop gift card to make it really special. A few of my all-time favorite business books are:
For the Fitness Fan:
- A yoga DVD and mat – my personal favorites are:
- A subscription to The Sisterhood for daily pilates workouts and inspiration.
What are your favorite holiday gifts? I’d love to hear your ideas!
*Some of these gift ideas are affiliate links which means that I get compensated at no additional cost to you, and some of these items are just things I use and love*
Don’t forget to Pin this so you can refer back to it later: