Not my best week goal-wise, but I did have a really fun week, so that counts for something, right?
- Complete my most dreaded task first every day – four out of five days
- Write August & September newsletters – done with August, so 50%
- Work on next project for at least an hour – too busy this week
- Up by 6:30 Monday – Friday – terrible fail, made it by 7:00 3 days
Read 2 books – done!– Enjoyed Where’d You Go, Bernadette: A Novel and Orphan Train: A Novel both were excellent stories!
- Go to bed by 10:30 Sunday – Thursday – one day only . . .
exercise 5x– done!
Complete 2 items on our bucket list– done, we played putt-putt and had a campfire with s’mores (and songs of course!)
Cheer on my daughter as she swims in the state meet!– done, she did great and we had fun!
- Create collage for 4-H book – downloaded pictures, but haven’t created collage yet
- Daily afternoon task - 5 to 10 minutes - 4 out of 5 days
- Photo book summer Florida trip – downloaded pictures, waiting for a good sale to order the actual book
Two items on my master “to-do” list– done!
This Week’s Goals
- Complete my most dreaded task first every day
- Write September newsletter
- Work on next project for at least an hour
- Schedule Social Media for September
- Up by 6:30 Monday – Friday
- Read 2 books
- Go to bed by 10:30 Sunday – Thursday
- Prep for school next week
- Enjoy last week of summer break
- Finish collage for 4-H book
- Daily afternoon task - 5 to 10 minutes
- Photo book Michigan Trip
- Two items on my master “to-do” list
What are your goals for the week? Does your schedule change dramatically in the summer? Mine sure does!
If you haven’t gotten your copy yet, click HERE for your FREE 3 day e-course “Discover the Perfect Start to Your Day”