Last year was a lot of fun – sharing my ideas and recipes for healthy living. You can expect to see much of the same (with some new twists) for 2013. I’ll continue to have monthly goals – that helps me narrow down my focus, but here are my main 2013 goals:
- Create and run a “get summer ready” group program
- Host at least four more local workshops
- Put together a Jan-March free resource for the website
- Improve photography skills
- Take a copy writing course
- Stay “ahead” in blogging – plan blog posts out a month in advance, have blog posts written early in the week
- Exercise 5x a week
- Experiment in the kitchen – create a few more new recipes
- Read 6 health/ wellness books
- Investigate vitamins/supplements
- Research essential oils
- One on one “dates” with each kid every month
- At least six vacations or weekends away with the family
- Date night at least once a month
- Organize the house “drawer by drawer”
I think that’s a good start! I’m sure I’ll add some more as the year progresses! I’ll continue to post monthly goals which will be related to these annual goals, but although I do make them every week, I probably won’t get down to the weekly level on this site (although you can be sure it’s happening!).
I’d love to hear your goals for 2013, so please share them in the comments!
And don’t forget, if you need support to make your healthy living goals this year, you can still join my group coaching program “A New You for the New Year.” Need a little convincing? Check out this post with the top seven reasons you should consider a group coaching program!